As business needs change, so do the demands on IT. The challenge: to meet new and growing requirements for IT Services. In the spring of 2007, a long-awaited update to the best practice guidance of the IT Infrastructure Library™ was released. Known as ITIL® Version 3 (V3), the books are framed around the Service Lifecycle, taking a holistic approach to managing services and delivering business value.
ITSM Academy’s ITIL® V3 Foundation course is a three (3) day journey through the five (5) stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle:
- Service Strategy
- Service DesignService Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Embedded into the course is our unique virtualization, Living the Lifecycle®. Woven through all of ITSM Academy's ITIL® V3 Certification classes, it brings processes and concepts to life. Within a virtual business environment, we introduce a service and then follow it from strategic decision through implementation.
- Discuss and understand pure ITIL® concepts
- Apply concepts to a “neutral” real world situation
- Learn different perspectives
- Reinforce examinable concepts
Attendees should come ready to participate in lively discussions about process improvements, benefits and challenges. CERTIFICATION: Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.
- Two-and-one-half days Instructor Led Education and Exercise Facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- ITIL® V3 Pocket Guide (ISBN: 9789087531027)
- Participation in ITSM Academy’s unique virtualization, Living the Lifecycle®
- Reinforcing Memory Aides
- Sample Exams and Exam Preparation
- In-Class Foundation Examination
Earn 2 credits of the 22 required to achieve the ITIL Expert™ Certification. PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI®) PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUs): ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI® as a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Project Management Professionals earn 22 PDUs upon completion of this course. DELIVERY METHODS:
- Public Classroom
- Corporate Classroom
IMP Solutions’ instructor has over 20 years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, and effectively intertwines theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, her training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. COURSE LOGISTICS:
- Maximum Learners per Instructor is 20
- Total Contact Hours is 18
- Traditional Classroom or U-shaped Seating Arrangement
- Whiteboard, Flipchart, Projector
- IMP Solutions is pleased to partner with the ITSM® Academy to deliver ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Contact IMP Solutions today to learn more about ITIL® V3 training options.