BPA improves online services by streamlining processes that require many steps and often many pages today, converting them into a seamless experience that ties disparate back-end systems together into a single client application to improve output and efficiency, reducing effort and expense, and virtually eliminating errors that get introduced when moving between systems, ultimately simplifying complex user experiences to improve operational efficiencies.
Data visualization is a key component of these processes, and to that end we provide the ability to analyze and comprehend data to recognize trends or opportunities for improvement or optimization of processes. Consolidating data from disparate systems and providing charting, graphing, and a unique drill-down capability delivers on the promise of real-time dashboards to executive reporting systems within a secure, standards-based environment.
We are all working hard to reduce the carbon footprint of our organizations. One of the key ways that we can make a real difference is by converting our burdensome processes and paper documents and forms to electronic processes and outputs.
From monthly account statements to unscheduled letters and notices, this group of solutions provides a centralized way to automate the generation of various types of correspondence while helping to ensure the integrity, authenticity, and confidentiality of personal information. As a result, our customers are able to make personal connections with customers while building their trust in electronic documents and online offerings. Today, designers create branded templates for all manner of potential correspondence — account statements, trade confirmations, new customer welcome kits, claim forms, policy updates, marketing, prospectuses, promotions — now all managed in a repository. Subject matter experts create and upload the necessary content, such as product or policy details, forms and legal disclaimers.
Then automation enabled through defined business rules drive what content pieces are used for specific communications and control the content that must be present for a variety of reasons, compliance included, based on the template selected. Finally we satisfy the archiving and auditing needs where correspondence is converted into searchable documents and metadata, and security features help ensure confidentiality and integrity throughout the process.
Are you seeking better program delivery, rapid implementation of new services and a superior way to communicate and work with your employees, customers or clients? Are you looking to make the experience of everyone who deals with your organization more successful by providing intuitive, streamlined methods of sharing or exchanging information? Is it time to reduce your organization’s carbon footprint?
Every organization that wants to improve the way they do business can discover major benefits and gains through automating business processes, data collection and correspondence, ultimately eliminating their dependence on paper-based processes that:
- Waste natural resources
- Are very time consuming and often redundant
- Place a substantial data burden on staff and key stakeholders
- Are prone to data errors
IMP Solutions provides end-to-end forms solutions that use secure, transportable containers (eForms) that store all your information, whether a written document, an audio recording or a video clip, and can work across multiple platforms. eForms become the heart of an automated business process and are used to transport information between all your key stakeholders whether internal or external to your organization. They provide complete integration to all the systems that are required to capture and maintain your important information. Over the past five years there has been a rapid evolution in the way organizations deploy and manage form-based processes and data collection. The IMP eFORMS team represents this evolution through the Forms Maturity Model.
The Forms Maturity Model (FMM) represents a progressive path towards business process automation (BPA). This takes today’s paper or static electronic forms and converts them into eForms that travel through fully managed workflows delivering a significantly better user experience. In general the steps are:
- Manual Data Entry: (Print & Fill) Forms must be printed and filled out by hand or (Fill & Print) filled electronically and printed, and then mailed or faxed;
- Interactive Forms: eForms are assembled on the fly and can be filled out electronically. Methods to validate the information placed on the form are introduced. Errors are caught and must be corrected before the form can be submitted. These forms can be saved locally at any time during the process giving the user more control. Features like digital signatures and electronic submission are added;
- Business Process Automation: Introducing workflow enables forms to be automatically sent to key stakeholders or multiple locations using business rules you help define. Much of the information required on the form can be automatically filled through connections to your existing systems.
- User-Centric Experiences: The entire process can be managed automatically using step-by-step wizards that guide the user through the entire process. eForms remain the central component but are now built dynamically from multiple sources of information that can reside anywhere.
Is it time for your forms strategy to mature? Can you benefit from faster and more efficient service delivery? Talk to your IMP Solutions representative today to schedule a demo or evaluation of your current forms.
Download the IMP Solutions Forms Maturity Model paper.