At IMP Solutions, we understand how business and technology come together. Our consultants all have solid business backgrounds, and are strategic thinkers, able to work with you to understand your goals, then design, implement, and manage solutions that streamline your path to success. You’ll get technology that works for you, not the other way around.
Our proven consultants offer:
- solid business experience
- outstanding technical capabilities
- a commitment to customer-centered methodologies
Our service offerings encompass the full lifecycle of an organization’s business solution and technology requirements:
- needs analysis, strategic planning, stakeholder engagement
- solution architecture, design, selection and integration incorporating privacy and security
- solution implementation, quality assurance and adoption leveraging pragmatic industry approaches
- technology strategy, architecture and planning services
- technology deployments, upgrades and migrations, including server, storage and network infrastructure
We bring a broad range of industry experience covering:
- public sector – federal, provincial, municipal
- healthcare, education and higher learning, financial services
- aerospace and defence
IMP Solutions’ consultants strive for consistent and quality outcomes. Our team is supported by our proven delivery management methodology and processes to ensure alignment with our clients’ objectives.
Talk to us today about your business objectives. We’ll match you with a consultant who has the right experience to help you meet them.
IMP Solutions has been delivering high quality, senior level consulting services to its clients since its inception. We provide solution oriented consulting, helping our clients to tackle their business challenges, determine pragmatic go-forward strategies and develop viable plans and roadmaps to move solutions from the white board to reality.
We have a proven track record of working in a collaborative fashion to bring the advisory, leadership and senior level consulting skills to bear in order to achieve our clients’ business priorities and objectives.
Strategic Planning – We’ll work closely with you to identify, assess and confirm your priorities and design the high-level strategies and plans that will guide your organization into the future.
Stakeholder Engagement – Our consultants are expert at facilitation and helping to build the bridges to include stakeholders and gaining their support.
Needs Analysis – We’ll draw out the essential and sometimes hidden information that is key to developing a comprehensive understanding of your needs.
Business Case Development – You need a solid business case before you invest in any solution. Our consultants bring the practical research and analysis skills as well as the business experience required to help you determine if the investment makes sense.
Today’s technologies are highly complex. Weaving together a new solution or enhancing an existing one requires up-to-date knowledge of technical directions, a diverse background, and a solid understanding of what it will take for the solution to work. Whether it’s a COTS or custom landscape, our Architecture team has the proven background and experience to architect solutions that are affordable, resilient and low risk. That’s what you get from our Architecture team.
Our consultants work diligently and collaboratively with clients and leverage proven approaches, tools techniques and methodologies to design solutions that will support the business’ objectives and work for the end-user community.
It shouldn’t be an afterthought; the risks are too high. Trust yours to IMP Solutions. We have certified consultants that have a thorough understanding of public sector standards and practices and proven track record regarding Privacy Impact Assessments and Security Reviews.
No person is an island, and no software solution is either. Whatever software you are currently using, we can design, configuration and integrate components that work with what you’ve got. And we’ll ensure that the benefits are realized using state-of-the-art Change Management practices.
- Solution Implementation – The successful implementation of a custom or COTS solution depends on having a knowledgeable team. We can provide you with a full team, or just the right expertise needed to augment your own.
- Quality Assurance – Insufficient testing results in higher support costs and frustration. Our Quality Assurance consultants have deep backgrounds in the proven methodologies and approaches and with industry standard tools. Trust our Quality Assurance consultants to ensure everything is tested in thorough and efficient manner.
- Solution Adoption – If you build it, will they come? To achieve the benefits of an investment in a new solution it is critical for users to adopt and incorporate the new technology into their working habits. Our Change Management and Communications consultants leverage proven methods such as Procsi to develop strategies and plans and then lead or assist in the execution of an integrated approach designed to help ensure solution adoption.
Deciding which technologies will work for your business is no small task. Our consultants combine their breadth and depth of experience with an understanding of your priorities to define a technology strategy that’s right for you.
The technical components of your solution must form a strong and seamless architecture so your system is delivers on availability, optimum performance, and cost of ownership. Our Technology consultants know how to choose from a multitude of manufacturers and suppliers to design the architecture that will evolve with your business.
Rest assured you are getting advice, equipment, design, and support that meets and exceeds all industry standards.
Our consultants are adept at working with equipment and software from all major manufacturers, including HP, HP Enterprise, Cisco, Dell EMC, VMware and Microsoft.
Our Technical team is highly skilled in network, server and storage implementations and upgrades, virtualization implementations, and equipment consolidation and migrations.
And our Architects and Senior Engineers carry an array of industry standard designations including Cisco CCNA and CCIE, EMC Architect, VMware VCP, MCSE, and CISSP, to name a few.
As fully formed teams or as individual consultants augmenting existing teams, IMP Solutions can provide the key resources required to ensure success. Our consultants have extensive experience working in a collaborative fashion to deliver results and solutions that achieve our clients’ expectations and provide measurable value.
As an established provider of high quality professional services, we have developed effective resourcing and resource management processes. These processes allow us to leverage both our internal consultant community as well as our extensive external consultant networks to quickly identify, qualify and offer consultant options to address client needs.
Most importantly, we stand behind our promises. We ensure that all of our consulting engagements are delivering effectively and in accordance with your expectations. We do this through delivery management and oversight, including checkpoints to ensure we meet the commitments. We leverage our proven delivery management methodology to ensure that the value and results of the professional services that we supply align with the progress and outcomes anticipated by our clients.
Roles we can bring to your business include:
Organization Change Management Consultant
Business and Business Process Analyst
Applications Designer and Developer
Systems Engineer (Server, Storage and Virtualization)